About the Campaign
Active, young girl,
now in pain and can’t walk!
Meet Nova, a lively dog who has been spreading joy ever since she was adopted two years ago as a puppy by her caring owner, Kristopher. Nova’s health took a sudden downturn while playing at a dog park. This unexpected turn has resulted in Nova needing medical attention and her owner seeking our help to make it happen.
Nova’s Medical Journey:
• Sudden limping and aggression towards other dogs while at a park
• Immediate vet visit costed $700, but only anti-inflammatories were prescribed, and no X-rays were taken
• Continued to exhibit signs of pain over several weeks, with a new clicking sound when she put her leg down
• Specialist visit, including an X-ray, revealed a torn CCL and meniscus, costing another $1000
Sadly, this crisis coincides with a challenging time for Kristopher, whose business suffered a downturn due to the Covid pandemic and is still in recovery. Nova’s necessary surgery has an estimated cost of $6500, an amount that is currently out of reach for Kristopher.
How You Can Help:
• Donate to our fundraiser to support Nova’s much-needed surgery
• Share Nova’s story in your networks to increase visibility and potential support
• All amounts, no matter how small, are appreciated and will directly go towards Nova’s treatment
Your generous support will help Nova get the surgery she needs and relieve her of her pain, thus offering her a chance at a happy and healthy life. All the funds raised will be paid directly to the veterinary surgeon performing the surgery. Please join us in this mission to help Nova and Kristopher during their time of need.
Vet estimate (click to enlarge):