Harley

Loosing weight fast, Tammie's mom just wants to know what the cause is
Successful
This campaign successfully reached its funding goal and ended 2 months ago
100% Funded
  • $450.00 Donated
  • $450.00 Goal
  • 7 Donors
Time left to donate

About the Campaign

Loosing more than half her weigh 

Harley has been with Tammie and her family for nine years. Over the last three months Harley went from about 70 pounds to 25 pounds. She is down to skin and bones. Harley started to loose weigh and started to get lumps under her neck, leg and breast area.  About two weeks ago Tammie took Harley to the vet where he vet said the dog had a 90% chance of having cancer. The other 10% is a strange fungal cyst.

The vets first steps would be to get a blood test and a chest x-ray to see if there is cancer in the lungs. Then the vet would like to take a sample of the lumps to confirm it is cancer.

The reason

Tammie sees that Harley is still fighting for her life. When Harley sees her leash she wants to go outside and walk, she will try with all her will to get up. As a parent Tammie will keep fighting for Harley as long as she is fighting.

Right now

Harley still has an appetite and will eat her food up but stops at a certain point. Her water intake is still the same. Tammie is hoping to help get funding for the testing so she can either treat the fungal issue or take the steps to keep Harley comfortable if she has cancer. Tammie and her husband just moved and Tammie lost her job as a private home care, her husband is taking all the financial responsibility for the family.

 

Click the blue link to view the vet Estimate for Harley:

SignedFile

AFTER

BEFORE

Free Animal Doctor raises money for sick and injured animals. We pay 100% of the money raised directly to the Harley's vet. Any money donated is tax deductible.

 

 

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 comments

  • Anastasiya Alexander

    Hate to see any dog suffer

    June 22, 2019 at 7:46 am Reply

  • Anonymous

    This could easily be my pet.

    June 22, 2019 at 7:49 am Reply