About the Campaign
She’s just a baby,
8 month old Shepherd
We’re calling for your help to support a vibrant 8-month-old German Shepherd puppy, Deputie, who has found herself in a challenging situation. A tragic accident left Deputie with severe injuries requiring immediate medical attention, and her loving owner Dalicia Peterson needs our support.
Deputie’s Medical Journey:
• Struck by a car on the 13th of June
• Immediate vet care provided: X-rays taken and pain meds prescribed
• Currently on crate rest and medication
• Surgery needed on her femur and hip, with an estimate around $2,000, excluding medications
This unexpected incident coincides with a difficult time for Dalicia, who recently lost her job and is due to start a new one only in July. To make matters more complicated, Deputie’s human grandad, Dalicia’s father, is currently hospitalized. So far, Dalicia has managed to spend $400 on Deputie’s medications and X-rays, with an additional estimated $700 for medications alone.
How You Can Help:
• Contribute to the fundraising efforts to cover Deputie’s medical expenses
• Share Deputie’s story with your social networks
• Every donation, no matter how small, will make a significant impact
Your support will go a long way in getting Deputie the surgery she needs, alleviating her pain, and giving her the chance to lead a happy, healthy life. All funds are directly paid to the veterinarian performing the surgery, with none going to the owner. Please help us to help Deputie and Dalicia in their time of need.
Vet estimate, click to enlarge: